Debbie Daanen | Expecting
Debbie Daanen is a Professional Photographer in Appleton Wisconsin who specializes in children's portraits, senior portraits, family portraits and more.
Debbie Daanen, baby photographers, baby photography, baby portraits, baby photos, infant photographers, infant photography, infant portraits, infant photos, newborn photographers, newborn photography, newborn portraits, newborn photos, maternity photographers, maternity photography, maternity portraits, maternity photos, child photographers, child photography, child portraits, child photos, children photographer, children photography, children portraits, children photos, kid photographers, kid photography, kid portraits, kids photos, portrait photographers, professional photographers, artistic photography, unique photography, black and white photography, digital photography, Appleton photo studios, Appleton photographers, Appleton photography, Appleton portrait artist, Appleton baby photographers, Appleton child photographers, Fox Cities photographers, Fox Valley photographers, Wisconsin photo studios, Wisconsin photographers, Wisconsin photography, Wisconsin portrait artist, Wisconsin baby photographers, Wisconsin child photographers, top Wisconsin photographers, best Wisconsin photographers, Wisconsin premier photography, Appleton, Fox Cities, Fox Valley, Wisconsin
We would love to tell the story of your family! There is nothing more beautiful than an expectant Mother. Capture that feeling of love with a unique photo of you and your soon to be little one!
This session could be you alone, focusing on your baby bump, or with Dad and/or your other children.
Studio Session – $85
The studio session can be indoor or outdoor. Up to 2 outfits, add an additional outfit for $10.
Location Session – $150
Location must be within a 20 mile radius of Appleton. Up to 2 outfits, add an additional outfit for $10.
All session fees are to be paid in advance and a $100 deposit towards your order is to be paid the day of your session.
We highly recommend that anyone looking to have a portrait on location meets with us for a portrait consultation. Please also view our FYI page for more helpful hints.
View Our Pricing
- We recommend you stop by the studio for a portrait consultation and to view the different selection of sessions to choose from.
- Your online photo gallery will be posted within a few days of your session. Images will be available online for 2 weeks from your session date.
- Ordering appointments are to be made within 2 weeks of your session date. Be prepared to make your final decisions at your ordering appointment. Half of your print balance is due at this appointment.
- Clothing is a huge factor in photography. We always want your face to be the center of attention-with this in mind, plain clothes with no heavy patterns is the rule. The rules can always be broken, but with intent. Simply ask yourself if there is a spot in your home where you can hang that type of portrait.
- Ask about borrowing our beautiful children’s clothing, hats and tutus.
- Timing for little ones is always a factor as well. Consider nap and feeding times when scheduling your session. Some Saturday mornings throughout the year are set aside for your convenience. Please ask if you need a weekend session.
- Feel free to set up an in-person or phone call planning consultation session before your session to set up all details surrounding your photo session.